Favorite Web Links
- Atlanta Historical Computing Society - This is a great group for folks interested in vintage computers and the earlier days of the computer revolution.
- Bugbook Historical Microcomputer Museum - David Larsen, author of the famous Bugbook series, treats us to his extensive collection of vintage computing memorabilia.
- Mouser Electronics - Because they are so hobbyist friendly (no minimum), have a great online catalog, ship fast and never make mistakes!
- Yahoo Eico Forum - Has tons of reference material on Eico audio products and very helpful forum members.
- Dynakit Parts.com - Lots of parts for supporting or even building Dynaco amplifiers from scratch.
- diyAudio.com - Forums with an incredible number of active members. The volume and breadth of the postings is stunning. Check out their “group buys.”
- Heathkit Audio Matrix - Excellent database of Heath audio products with pix, dates and more. Just the tip of the iceberg. Backtrack on the site for matrices of all the other Heath products and matrices of other makers.
- Adrian Kingston’s Sony CD-101 Page - Great page which covers the pioneering Sony CD player (which is also the subject of an article on this site)
If your site should be listed here, please let me know at: