Favorite Web Links
- Maker Pro - A new, completely user-generated website with lots of great projects based on many microcontroller and home automation platforms.
- Atlanta Historical Computing Society - This is a great group for folks interested in vintage computers and the earlier days of the computer revolution.
- Bugbook Historical Microcomputer Museum - David Larsen, author of the famous Bugbook series, treats us to his extensive collection of vintage computing memorabilia.
- Mouser Electronics - Because they are so hobbyist friendly (no minimum), have a great online catalog, ship fast and never make mistakes!
- Yahoo Eico Forum - Has tons of reference material on Eico audio products and very helpful forum members.
- Dynakit Parts.com - Lots of parts for supporting or even building Dynaco amplifiers from scratch.
- AudioKarma - These are friendliest audio discussion forums I know of! Tronola guest editor Dave Gillespie has posted almost 10,000 messages there!
- diyAudio.com - Forums with an incredible number of active members. The volume and breadth of the postings is stunning. Check out their “group buys.”
- Nostalgic Kits Central - Excellent coverage of the products of Heathkit, Eico, Dynaco and many other kit makers. Has lots of pictures, specs, dates and other resources. Truly a magnificent library of information!
- Adrian Kingston’s Sony CD-101 Page - Great page which covers the pioneering Sony CD player (which is also the subject of an article on this site)
If your site should be listed here, please let me know at: